Spot Color Studio is looking for a full time developer to join our creative agency. Most of our custom-designed sites use CMS, specifically WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. Many include shopping carts, databases and/or animation.
- Build out sites
- Set up email
- Manage hosting
- Transfer sites
- Perform daily maintenance on existing client sites
- Handle office technology needs
As a small –but rapidly growing– agency, we wear a lot of hats. The ideal candidate will be flexible, positive, friendly and have an excellent attitude. We pride ourselves on completing work on time, so the ability to manage multiple projects and swiftly shift gears from one client/project to another is essential, so you must be well-organized and detail-oriented…with a great memory! We’re looking for a:
- Creative thinker who can problem-solve many different website solutions
- Strong communicator who can interact with clients in person, via email or over the phone
- Accurate estimator who can write up specs and provide realistic timeframes
- Wordpress Skinning, theming, Plug-ins
- PHP, XHTML, SEO, advanced CSS
- LAMP and WIMP
- Bonus points for Drupal, Joomla, SQL, Ruby, coldfusion
- At least 5 years experience
- Comply with best practices
- Have built dynamic websites from scratch, including ecommerce sites
- Be familiar with unit testing and continuous integration
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Work well in a team environment
Pay depends on experience. This is a full time job with benefits and a lot of growth potential. Please email your resume, cover letter and examples of work and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting you!