One of our clients, a web & graphic design firm, has recently opened a Development Project Manager position. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter, along with links to at least 3-5 sites you have project-managed with a basic explanation of what you did on the project.
This position is hiring very soon, so don't hesitate to send your information over.
Growing creative agency is looking to hire a full time project manager to manage all aspects of our development department.
As Project Manager you are responsible for defining the project scope, developing estimates & plans, contract negotiations, delivering project documentation, vendor selection process, and ensuring activities occur according to plan. The Project Manager will interact with the creative team, developers, and clients on an ongoing basis.
- Act as project manager for multi-varied website projects; write functional specs, create project plans, calendars, lead kick-off meetings and manage budgets
- Provide strong vendor management skills to ensure that multiple vendors work together and provide quality deliverables on-time and on-budget
- Work effectively with other departments ensuring a smooth and productive flow of work
- Manage and orchestrate quality assurance
- Communicate regularly with clients: gather information from them, show progress, suggest enhancements or items that will make their site function better and get them more traffic
- Play an active role in re-evaluating current processes and recommend and implement improvements
- 5 years of Website / Development & Project Management experience for a creative agency or web firm
- 3 to 5 years of managing websites on various CMS platforms, ability to manage an e-commerce
- implementation from start to finish
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to explain technical specs to clients in a way they can understand, and be able to train clients on their CMS system
- A development background would be extremely helpful. You won’t be doing any programming, but being able to explain the steps to the client, write up the specs, estimate correctly, and manage all aspects of multiple websites with various degrees of complexity is required
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Media
- Have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator