Mark Bonchek likens the shift in communication to a hosting a great dinner party: don't do all of the talking; instead, bring others into conversation.
Full-Spectrum Innovation is the idea of creating value in every possible place—from culture & society down to end users of a product, service or platform.
One of the greatest shifts we're seeing today is a shift from push to pull. We're in a world now where our customers and our employees don't need us the way that they used to. It used to be that we needed to advertise, we needed to promote, we needed to push information out to people, so that they knew who we are, what we sell, why they should buy from us
One of Causeit, Inc.'s clients is in need of an amazing operations assistant/rockstar. You would work closely with Causeit's amazing team (in our Southeast Portland, Oregon office) to remotely support one of our clients in building their business. Our client creates innovative, participatory brands for major companies and organizations. If you are interested in being on the leading edge of social media, online interaction, and brands which have more value than just hawking wares, this might be the job for you. You should possess the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (no surprise there)
- A knack for merging the inspirations & stream-of-thought of an innovative professional into the systems of a well-oiled business
- A working knowledge of marketing and branding, especially as it relates to interactive/social media
- Experience creating order out of chaos through use of powerful collaborative tools such as Google Docs, Remember the Milk, Batchbook, Freshbooks and online project management systems
- "Natural" fluency with technology
- Daytime availability (morning to mid-afternoon)
Contact pmrockstar at causeit dot org for more info.